It is important to feed our minds daily. Truth is a lot of our battles take place in our mind therefore we must monitor what we feed it. Some of us need to undergo a mind renewal/detoxification. How do you do this? By feeding your mind only things that will help create an atmosphere (your environment/personal space) for WINNING.
Here’s 3 Ways You Can Implement NOW to Change How You Think & View Life:
1. Monitor what you watch & listen to! Whatever you watch, enters your EYE GATE & leads to your soul & guess what? That is a SEED sown whether good or bad. Intentional or unintentional. Whatever you feed becomes the strongest. If you feed your mind junk then junk is what you will produce! Instead of watching reality TV filled with worldly content including sexual perversion, drama and cat fats why not listen to motivational messages or something that is going to bring you a step closer to your destiny and achieving your dream!
2. Connect only with people who are either a) Headed in the same direction you are going OR b) are already there and are continuing to elevate by expanding their minds. Whom you ASSEMBLE, you will soon RESEMBLE. Know the difference between comrads, constituents and confidants by watching this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rWdhvK6d9c. He also shares a breakdown of the differences in his latest book, Destiny: Step Into Your Destiny.
3. Read EVERYDAY! Of course as believers our 1st priority is to be great students of God’s word. In addition to that invest in books on business that will change the way you think and expand your thought process.
Books I suggest on reprogramming your mind as it relates to business & achieving financial success are:
-Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
-The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
-Who Moved My Cheese- SpencerJohnson
-The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
-MONEY- Master the Game by Tony Robbins
– Think & Grow RICH by Napoleon Hill
-The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas Stanley & William Danko
-How Successful People Think- John C.Maxwell
– The Power Playbook – La La Anthony B
Books I suggest for spiritual maturity and advancement are:
-The Power in Waiting- Carla R. Cannon
-The Purpose Driven Life- Pastor Rick Warren
– The Woman Code by Sophia Nelson
-Reposition Yourself by @T.D. Jakes
-Happy Women Live Better – Valorie Burton
-Never Give Up by Joyce Meyer
– Right People, Right Place Right Plan- Jentezen Franklin
-Rules of Engagement- Art of Strategic Prayer & Warfare- @Dr. N Cindy Trimm
Each of these books help with the REPROGRAMMING of the mind both spiritually and financially and don’t be afraid to educate yourself as it relates to money. Get rid of the poverty mentality and face the fact that it will take money to fund your business/ministry. Money itself is not evil but it is the love of money that is evil. The bible proves it. The days of being afraid of failing are over.
You may fail matter of fact you will fail but it’s how you choose to bounce back that strengthens your spiritual muscles and puts you right back in the game. Failing is inevitable and one of your keys to success.
John C. Maxwell teaches us to FAIL FORWARD. So true. Upgrade your library. Upgrade your content. Instead of driving and listening to the radio feed your mind with teachings and audios that will feed your mind, strengthen your spirit and encourage you to pursue your dreams EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE!
You only get one day off and that is Sunday to REST & REGROUP. But you should be working on your vision/dream/goals EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE even if for only 30 minutes. When you want it bad enough you’ll do something different!
Also, read autobiographies of successful people such as Bill Gates, Steve Jobbs, Mary Kay Ash & many more for success ALWAYS leaves clues. We do NOT have to reinvest the wheel simply learn from others and apply their systems & formulas to our lives. REMEMBER: Change how you THINK and you’ll change how you SPEAK! Words have creative and destructive power!!!
Make a decision today to choose to SPEAK LIFE rather than death over EVERY situation!