Wouldn’t it be great to do what you love and get paid for it? I know what it feels like to work a 9 to 5 and dread coming to work even so to the point that you begin to dislike your coworkers and even the people you are there to serve. Yep, been there and done that.
Just four years ago I was in that place until I made a decision to be fearless and put in my two week resignation on my job. There was no guarantee that being a speaker, writer and coach would work for me.
But guess what? I married Plan A and made zero room for Plan B therefore, it had to work. Was I afraid? Absolutely but sometimes it’s what you do while afraid that makes the biggest impact of your life.
Here are are 10 Success Principles that Changed My Life Forever:
- Knowing What I Wanted to Do: Get clear on what you desire and ask yourself, if money was not an issue what would I do. Then, find a way to get paid for it.
- Decide on What That Is Then DO IT: Once you are clear on what you desire to do the next step of courage is to step out and do it. I encourage you to develop a plan on how you will do it and include ways to bulletproof your business in the process.
- Learn From the Greats: Reading autobiographies is a great way to learn from those who are where you desire to be! Success leaves clues and most often they are shared within the pages of a book that most won’t read.
- Find the Right Team: Connecting with the right team will free you to focus on what you are great at and hire them to do what you aren’t so good at. This will allow you to spend more time working on your business than in it.
- Set Clear & Concise Goals While Revisiting them Daily: The key to achieving every goal you set is to provide a clear path and process on how you to intend to succeed. In the midst of identifying what you desire to do be sure to include how by creating a strategic plan of action.
- Always Educate Yourself: You’re not a business man/woman but you are the business. As you grow your business will also expand.
- Establish Rules & Responsibilities for Each Task– Identify what you plan to accomplish by giving each day direction. This also includes the role of your business partners, contractors and employees.
- Hire a Coach: No one can get there alone and hiring the right coach will save you time, energy and money. A great coach will protect and prevent you from repeating some of the same mistakes they made if you’ll listen and apply the knowledge.
- Move to Uncomfortable Boulevard: Nothing great was ever birthed outside of comfort zones.
- Be Integral: Gifts and talents are nothing without integrity. Your gifts will take you through many doors but it is your integrity that will keep you there!
Carla R. Cannon, The Trailblazer is an 8X Best-Selling Author who specializes in teaching emerging and established entrepreneurs how to bankroll their brilliance and bulletproof their business. She does this by way of live and virtual events, VIP Coaching and more!
Click below to learn how you can hire her as your coach today:! http://carlacannon.com/trailblazer-1-on-1-coaching/