One of the keys to successful living is to be purposeful, intentional and focused on what it is you say you truly want.
In a current virtual training entitled, 13 Days of Power I share 5 Ways to Dream with Your Eyes Wide Open. So many are finding themselves living depressed and unfulfilled lives but I am a fervent believer that we have more control than we give ourselves credit for.
Sure, we may not be able to control what happens to us but we can partake and be responsible for what happens in us. In the midst of hurt we can choose not to be offended. In the midst of divorce/transition we can choose not to be bitter. In the midst of a job layoff we can choose not to be depressed but instead tap into a new level of creativity and turn the current obstacle into an opportunity.
Below are 5 ways you can position yourself to live the life of your dreams:
1. Surround yourself with people who are where you desire to be- Instead of being intimidated be inspired.
2. Change your routine- Study what successful people do: Wake up early, workout, be strategic, guard your time
3. Revisit your vision often- This will keep you motivated, inspired & activated (as well as moving forward)
4. Get a mentor- It is impossible to change your life without a spiritual midwife
5. Create declarations for where you desire to be-Write them in present tense and read them aloud daily.
Join me tomorrow for Day 4 for 13 Days of POWER on Periscope @CarlaRCannon!